Thursday 10 April 2014

What's Next?

Hello,

I realised I haven't told you lot about my exam results so I shall, now, if that makes any sense. I'm deeply sorry for the delay, I have a lot on my plate right now and updating my blog isn't on top of my list. However, since I have some spare time, I might as well get on with it.

On the 20th of March, SPM results for the candidates that took them on November/December of 2014 were released. My school had gotten 56 all A students. 8 of them are Malay. 7 of them from my class and 1 of the from the Technical Drawing class. In my class, there are only 8 Malays. Could you guess who didn't manage to bag 9 A's? If you guessed me, you are correct, congratulations.

I had gotten 8A's and 1B+. The B is for my Bahasa Melayu (BM) Paper. I guess it wasn't as depressing as I thought it would be. I actually thought it was going to be Additional Mathematics but it wasn't. I guess it's not a depressing, it's just language anyways...

On the day, we were told that we could know our results via text message. I of course went on with it thinking it wouldn't work. I was wrong. Just before my school started announcing the all A's students, my phone vibrated, signalling that I had a text message. 

1 A+, 3 A, 4 A-, 1B+

I walked to my dad, showed him the text and immediately started crying. I had failed myself and I had failed him. The text message didn't specify what I got B so I assumed it was Additional Mathematics.

Then I learned that it was BM. Joy.

I'm sending it for a recheck just incase they miscalculated anything but if it comes back the same then I guess that's just fate.

The next blog post, I'll be talking about my CAT-ACCA application and my UPU application.

Till then.

Yours Sincerely,
Ainna.





0 comments:

Post a Comment