Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year, Not Quite a New Me.

Let's talk about the new year shall we? Welcome to 2014. Where (or when) the rich are getting richer and well you know the rest.

Most people have already started their "New Year's Resolution(s)" by now with the same purpose. "For a better me!" they'd say.

It's always the same every year, exercise, be healthy, study, eat organic etc and yet no one seems to finish them. Almost everyone will stop in the middle.

I opt to not have a resolution. I want to see where life takes me. I want to experience what fate has in store for me. It might not be what I want, but hey? I don't mind.

My point is that I want to live. I want to explore and learn and create and define and design and interact. Now it might be true, I'll be the same old me in 2014, but I'll end it knowing that I have lived the year to the fullest. And I haven't been able to do that in what seems like a long time :)

Let's all live this year. Focus on the bright side and learn to appreciate life and each other.

Have a great year.
With love,
Ainna.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment