Saturday 20 July 2013

As Told By Ginger

As Told By Ginger has taught me to trust in fate.

Ginger started off being friends with Darren and they dated each other. Darren felt that Ginger was too preoccupied with other thing until he felt lonely and unwanted. Lucky for him, there was another girl he could rely on making him feel better. And so he broke up with Ginger and it made her feel like her world was crashing down into dust.
She failed to realize that Orion cared for her and really liked her. They were together.

The ending however showed Ginger and Darren as a family. I would have wanted Orion but that was what the writter wanted so can't question that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, things will be brighter in the end and if I stay in this hole I made for myself, I might just miss it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment