Wednesday 13 November 2013

It's a Personal Thing

Today, I want to talk (or write and/or type if you want to be technical about it) about being nice. (Great, yet another useless topic being discussed on Ainna's Peanut Blog)

WHAT IS NICE?

Well, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, nice is (in the context) someone or something who or that is pleasing and agreeable. It is nice to receive flowers for example, or help others.

I try my best to be nice. I help anyone and everyone I could and I stay in good terms with almost everyone. It is kinda hard sometimes especially when you really need something but you choose to help others first.

What I end up feeling? Under-appreciated, unloved and unwanted. People who are nice tend to be stepped on or pushed aside. The sad truth of our society is that we don't say thank you enough and mean it.

A simple thank you is indeed just a phrase used to express gratitude to other being. However, the generation of today toss it around so often that it has lost its meaning. All I want is to be appreciated.

I also tend to keep hateful commentaries to myself. This however is the con of being nice. When you keep them, they keep building up and building up until you can't take it anymore then BAM! you explode into a tantrum of rants on twitter or yells to your siblings.

It's as if I have anger issues. I might actually. I need to see a psychologist. Hmm. I'll write to you readers again in the near future.

Until then,
Ainna.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment